Who Is Mata Baglamukhi?
Baglamukhi Jayanti is auspicious and religiously one of the most popular festivals in India. On this festival, the goddess, Mata Baglamukhi is worshipped. According to Hindu mythology, Mata Baglamukhi is also known as Pitambara Devi.
Baglamukhi Jayanti is observed in the month of Vaishakh during Ashtami Tithi of Shukla Paksha. The reason why this day was chosen to celebrate the festival of Baglamukhi Jayanti is that this is her day of incarnation. On this day, Mata Baglamukhi is worshipped with devotions and respect shown to her by her countless devotees.
Who Is Mata Baglamukhi?
Mata Baglamukhi is the eighth incarnation of Mata Durga. She is the 8th of the tenth Mahavidya (a group of ten Hindu goddesses). Mata Baglamukhi is believed to be a mighty divine being who contains the power of the Universe and who strikes fear in the hearts of demons.
Importance Of Mata Baglamukhi Jayanti
The importance of Mata Baglamukhi Jayanti lies in the fact that worshipping the deity on this day can help you rid of distress and any lingering fear from your enemy. It eliminates the fear of being harmed by your opponents or foes. Worshipping the deity on this day means attainment of victory over fearfulness.
Another importance associated with Baglamukhi Jayanti is that the goddess blesses her devotees with peace and prosperity. They can get firm control over the misery of their lives. The importance of this auspicious festival is also increased manifold due to making a devotee stronger to contain his emotional disturbances, such as rage, and impulsiveness. The festival is also very important due to the fact that this is the day Mata Baglamukhi incarnated. Are you in quest for peaceful living experience? Puja For Peace will help you materialize your dream. Talk to us for more details.
The Origin Of Mata Baglamukhi
According to Hindu mythology, a fearsome tempest occurred in Satya Yugarendering the Universe in disarray and chaos. This was the period when Mata Baglamukhi incarnated after observing meditations for eons to Lord Vishnu, who prayed to her to put an end to the destruction of the universe. The day that witnessed such a divine incident was Ashtami tithi of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh, thence known as Baglamukhi Jayanti.
Benefits Of Worshipping Mata Baglamukhi On Her Jayanti
- As a devotee who worships Mata Baglamukhi on her Jayanti, you will attain victory over emotional disturbances like anger, rage, or impulsive behavior.
- Worshipping Mata Baglamukhi can help you get success in your pursuit of success in your chosen endeavor, like business, career, or academic course.
- One becomes stronger to win over misery in one’s life.
- People seeking a surefire way to succeed in life should worship Mata Baglamukhi.
- Worshipping Mata Baglamukhi on her Jayanti can also mean dispelling the curse of black magic from your life. therefore, the deity blesses you with a peaceful living experience devoid of any malignant element.
- If someone is facing litigation or embroiled in a legal tussle, worshipping Mata Baglamukhi can help him rid of such legal problems.
- One becomes completely fearless against their enemy by worshipping Mata Baglamukhi on her Jayanti.
- You can rid of obstacles in your life.
Mata Baglamukhi Jayanti is one of the auspicious events celebrated with great respect and veneration shown by devotees of the deity to the divine presence. Worshipping Mata Baglamukhi on her Jayanti means the attainment of many virtues and privileges in the life of the devotees.
Choose our education horoscope by our Best Astrologer In Delhi Near Me and make your life blessed with success and achievements in your academic pursuit.