Saraswati Puja on 16th February 2021
Saraswati Puja On Saraswati Jayanti For Improved Wisdom & Enlightenment
Mata Saraswati represents divine figure symbolic of knowledge, wisdom, and transcendental spirituality. She is the divinity known for being the wife of Lord Brahman, one of the divine beings of Trident or Trimurti Gods. Therefore, those worshiping Mata Saraswati on Saraswati jayanti can undoubtably become the favourite child of Mata Sharda and would attain spiritual bliss, apart from knowledge and wisdom.
Saraswati Puja On Saraswati Jayanti – Benefits
- Improvement in one’s wisdom and knowledge.
- One attains transcendental power of spiritual conscience with Saraswati puja.
- This puja brings forth boosted spiritual conscience in devotee’s mind.
- One no longer remains in attachment with temporal pleasure.
- Emancipation from trivial pursuit of Maya happens, as Mata Sharda blesses you with wisdom.
- Peace and prosperity also happen in one’s life with Saraswati puja on Saraswati jayanti.
Want to get the blessings and divine privileges of Saraswati puja? subscribe Saraswati puja to team PavitraJyotish. The professional pandits conduct puja in a way consistent with all methods and rituals recommended in Vedic astrology and mythological books.
In addition, one stands a chance to win complimentary gifts post Saraswati puja. these gifts are – Siddh Saraswati Yantra, and Siddh Saraswati Locket. They are energized with powerful mantras of Saraswati. Therefore, they contain divine presence of Mata Sharada to bless the wearer with improved spiritual conscience, intellectual growth, and knowledge/wisdom.