Shiv PujaPuja - Book Now
Be Fearless, Attain Blessing Of Shiva With Shiv Puja
Choose our Shiv Puja or Shiva Pooja, and experience in your life the blessing of lord Shiva himself. Our Shiv Puja, Shiva Pooja, Lord Shiva puja can help you stay away from negative energy force caused by malefic planetary cycle. Anytime native having malefic influence over planet Moon in birth chart can perform this puja to receive the blessing of lord Shiva and attains the stability & peace of mind. The manner with which we conduct Lord Shiva puja for you is the very reason that success and blissful prosperity in your personal life never cease to exist. This is because we perform Shiva puja by our learned and qualified pandits and following all vital rituals, in this regard.
Shri Vishnu Puja, Asht Lakshmi Puja to make your life blessed with peace and prosperity. Choose our premium puja services and experience positive results, growth, success and never ceasing flow of wealth in your life.
- Puja Name: Shiv Puja.
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva.
- Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours.
- Ideal days for worshipping: Maha Shivratri Or Shravan Month OR Auspicious Muhurta as required.
- Activities for Shiv Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Prayer of Lord Shiva.
- Important: We will send Puja Images through email.
- Assurance: AstrologerUmesh assure to you best puja according to shastra.
- Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
Shri Shiv Puja is performed to please Lord Shiva, and it will be good for you if you wish to have good harmony & peace in your life. With the blessings of Lord Shiva, you will have good income, promotion and desired success in your life. Issues in your marital life will get resolved and you will be mentally healthy.
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path.
4. Rudra Abhishek.
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva.
1. One attracts positivity to his life and surroundings.
2. Most of the planetary doshas get cured.
3. It is the best time to burn out the accumulated negative karmas.
4. One gets rid of chronic health issues with the grace of Mrityunjaya.
5. The spiritual quotient in the life is enhanced.
6. One is surely blessed with progeny and their children are also blessed.
7. One gets better relief from Pitru dosha by doing Shiva abhishekam.
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
3. After completion of Puja we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam through courier or by post.
1. Special gift as per your problems.
Question 1: Why Shri Shiv Puja?
Shri Shiv Puja is performed to please Lord Shiv, So If you are facing issues related to peace of mind and harmony, this Puja will be the best solution to perform in general. Besides this, on the basis of your horoscope, it will help to strengthen your Moon and due to the fact, you will have harmony in every sphere of life.
Question 2: Which day is considered best to perform Shiv Puja?
Mahashivratri is the day which is considered an auspicious day to perform Shiv Puja to receive maximum results. Rest it depends on your faith if you wish to perform it other than Mahashivratri, as worshiping Lord Shiv will bless you with immense power.
Question 3: How will I get benefited by performing Shiv Puja?
As our learned pundit will perform this Puja for you, so it will definitely benefit you in long run. If it is recommended after analyzing your birth chart, then again it will benefit you as it will be performed based on the planetary alignments in your horoscope.
Question 4: Will I get the peace of mind & harmony?
Yes, by worshiping Lord Shiv, your natural lord of emotions, mind and sentiments will get strengthen, which will help to provide you peace and harmony in your life.
Question 5: Why Lord Shiv is worshipped?
Lord Shiv is worshipped to help native attaining the higher self in life. It will help to increase the stability in life. Unmarried woman can perform this to get the good husband in future. Thus, the reason to perform this puja can vary person to person.
Question 6: Can anyone perform Shri Shiv Puja?
Yes, anyone can perform Shri Shiv Puja as it is dedicated to Lord Shiv only.
The process of pleasing Lord Shiv is known as Shri Shiv Puja according to Vedas, which takes 6-8 hours of great devotion while performing the important tasks such as Shiv Stotra Path and Homa, any mistake in performing these rituals will make your puja ineffective for you.
Thus, to receive the complete benefits of Shri Shiv puja, we have a team of skilled and professionally trained pundits headed by senior pundit having good knowledge of Shashtras and Vedas to ensure that the performed rituals are executed correctly as accordance with Vedas to make it effective.
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of AstrologerUmesh have performed your puja according to muhurta, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
+91 9910582401 and +91-9667635701
(10am to 8pm, India)