Puja For Marriage
Experience Marital Bliss With Puja For Marriage
Puja for Marriage, or Puja For Happy Married Life aims at giving you the solutions to any conflicting issues you may encounter in your congenial relationship. Irrespective of the nature of your marital life due to partner’s volatile behaviors or suspicious activities on your back, our puja for marriage, marriage puja or puja for happy married life can help you get back the sweetness of your lost aroma in your congenial relationship. One of the benefits of puja for marriage is that it puts back peace that was long gone due to strife. Puja for early marriage helps you get your suitable partner to enjoy blissful relationship in future.
Delivery: 7 days According to Muhurta.
The scholars and pundits of AstrologerUmesh have performed your puja according to muhurta, for amazing and miraculous relief from suffering and alleviate your problems.
+91 9910582401 and +91-9667710281
(10am to 8pm, India)
Puja Name: Puja For Marriage, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Puja For Marriage: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and prayer for lord shiva and Maa Parwati, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance: AstrologerUmesh assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
1. Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
2. After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
3. After Puja completion we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Prayer and Aarti for lord shiva and Maa Parwati
1. To ease out any planetary transit and malefic planets in your chart releasing its malefic effect on your marriage prospect.
2. To remove hindrances on your way to get married.
3. To get rid of mangalik related Doshas.
4. To pacify gandharva related Doshas in your marriage prospect.
1. Siddh Katyayani Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Guru Yantra Locket For Female and Shukra Yantra Locket Male – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)